F12berlinetta. Who the fuck got to pick that name? I don’t know but it must have been the same person who picked the engine. 12-cylinder engine, producing 730 HP at 590 lb-ft of torque on a 8,700 RPM limit powerband. That’s fast. 0-62 in 3.1 seconds fast. The best part about this car is the looks. I would cringe seeing that pull up behind me on a race track. And I would tear up when I see the business end pull away from me in the straights. Looks like the Lamborghini Aventador has met its match.
- Ferrari F12berlinetta: The Fastest Ferrari Ever Built [Ferrari F12berlinetta] (jalopnik.com)
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (ritholtz.com)
- Official: Ferrari F12 Berlinetta gallops to Geneva [w/videos] (autoblog.com)
- Take My Breath Away: 2013 Ferrari F12berlinetta (gotryke.com)
- It’s here: meet the new Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (topgear.com)